Make an appointment Click to call
Harbour Dental Care, Whitstable Health Centre, Harbour Street, CT5 1BZ
Our Statement of Purpose:
- At Harbour Dental Care we believe in treating people the way we would like to be treated.
- We aim to offer high quality, affordable dental care in a friendly environment.
- Our patients’ dignity is of utmost importance and so we take the time to fully understand their needs.
- We strive to ensure that our patients receive comprehensive care.
- We are committed to continuously improving our patients experience through constant investment in our education and facilities.
Our Promise to You
- We will always do our best to see you on time as we appreciate the value of your time. If, however,you are kept waiting, we ask that you bear with us as we may be dealing with an emergency.
- We will keep our explanations of your treatment and alternatives as simple as possible whilst recommending the best options for you, so that you are well informed to decide for yourself.
- We will keep you fully informed of the costs of all proposed treatment and will advise you in advance of any changes.
- We will stay abreast of current trends in dentistry to ensure that you are always being offered the best available treatment options.
- We will always use good quality dental materials and adhere to strict infection control policies.
- Your best interests will always be protected.
Your promise to Us:
- To promptly attend all your appointments and if for some reason you are unable to attend, we ask you to contact us at least 48hours in advance so that we have enough time to allocate the appointment to someone else.
- To attend your regular examinations and preventative hygiene appointments, at the recommended interval as directed by your dentist or hygienist.
- To follow the aftercare instructions provided after your treatment as well as the recommended homecare so that your oral health is maintained to the desired standard.
- To notify us if you feel that we have not in any way met your expectations by following our complaints policy and we will endeavour to rectify this situation as soon as possible.
- To treat us with the same courtesy and respect as we do you.
- We then ask that if you are happy with us that you take a moment to recommend us to similar minded people.